StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

The Dragon Wagon

Comments

• How much cargo (weight) can it carry?

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• It's only light weight mate. 3/4 tonne or so.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• Don't get my truck dirty.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited August 2015

I only don't like, that it has no head rest. Even if you have a minor accident, the back of your head will snap. It is a quick death, but I would like you to still be some time around. Can you fix this?

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area

• edited August 2015

Big wire wheels, dropped, big subwoofer in the bed, and drive around with Low Rider on repeat.

Headrest? Cmon.

• @Sunshine said: I only don't like, that it has no head rest. Even if you have a minor accident, the back of your head will snap. It is a quick death, but I would like you to still be some time around. Can you fix this?

Well, at least it is a quick death. :))

• @Sunshine - watch the Jay Leno video - there's more issues than the headrest...

Sounds like the safest is to not use the car ;-)

• edited August 2015

"Unsafe At Any Speed"
    -Ralph Nader

I think that's part of the appeal.

Leno's got it right, "Poor man's Porsche"
    With a cargo bed.

Lest I be misunderstood, I like it a lot.

I think I would fashion a rolling hot tub adapter for that bed. Roll up on the beach or the mountain, push the James Bond/Q "Hot Tub" button on the dashboard, instant party...

• Love to have that motor for my dune buggy.

• @Sunshine said: I only don't like, that it has no head rest. Even if you have a minor accident, the back of your head will snap. It is a quick death, but I would like you to still be some time around. Can you fix this?

As the guys said, the Corvairs rated their own chapter in Naders book Unsafe At Any Speed and Jay rightly points out that in the event of an accident you will be the first at the scene.

I like having one of the top 50 most dangerous cars of all time. If i was worried about getting killed i wouldn't have ridden motorcycles my whole life. :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• edited August 2015

It should be anyway.

The weight of that enormous calabaza should create enough inertia to snap his neck and spine very quickly,,,,,,if my calculations are correct.

drawing.jpg
    800 x 475 - 18K

• Aren't you spossed to be working? :)) :))

• .............yes kinda.

• @Smaug - That is the best thing I have seen all day!!!! :))

• edited August 2015

Car show today at work... How about this model-t:

image.jpg
    800 x 428 - 80K
  • @bayouj said: Smaug - That is the best thing I have seen all day!!!! :))

I like how he even put in the punkinhead.

• That's Henry Ford's personal all-orignal street-drag model, yah? You can see he was testing future design concepts... I've see videos of him, Harvey Firestone, and Tommy Edison badassing up and down McGregor Blvd in Ft. Myers in that machine back in the day.

• I think the rat rods are cool,,,,,but up close they are really basket case project cars. I kinda don't get it even though they are cool. Sorta like ya run out of money or motivation to finish the intended outcome?

Our neighbor over here next to the shop has one really similar to the one you posted Unsensibel. Looks cool and sounds like a monster barreling up and down the street. But up close it is a rattle trap.

• edited August 2015

Totally agree. Awesome sound and looks. Wouldn't want to drive a mile in it. Especially with the Michigan roads...

@kapea here's one that's more original:

image.jpg
    800 x 600 - 92K
  • With out a doubt my favorite body style of that era.

• edited August 2015

A 1970 AMX. A factory two-seater. It looks all original. Not many of those around any more. I thought they were all programmed to self-destruct by 1973.

• @Smaug said: It should be anyway.

The weight of that enormous calabaza should create enough inertia to snap his neck and spine very quickly,,,,,,if my calculations are correct.

Am I wrong to laugh at this drawing?

So simple yet tells the whole story complete with punkin head.

• I don't think anyone could see that and not laugh. I don't know what the letters stand for in the equation though.

• edited August 2015

Punkin's Speed = Telephone Pole X ...........fak I forgot already. It will come to me.

• edited August 2015

I need some ideas people. I want to do the graphics for the Dragon Wagon shortly. I'll use the tribal logo and i'll want the web address on there under it, but i'd like a slogan/phrase to write down the side. Three or five words that describe what we do.
    Something along the lines of "#1 In Distillation Equipment" or something. I'd also like a line drawing in black of a potbelly kettle and Dash, stylised or straight.

stilldragonAU200sq.jpg
    200 x 195 - 16K

• You need something a little bit classy on a ride like that.

"Don't come knockin' if the still's a rockin'"

• 1 in Modular Design

modular design life is to short to go copper modular still design

• 1 in modular design, modular design, life is to short to go copper, modular still design

• edited August 2015

StillDragon Modular Distilling Equipment - Legos for Big Boys

• StillDragon "Our difference is quality"