StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon North America Bulletin Board

Comments

• Bit of cost recovery and a nice warm recycling glow.

NailBenderHaHaPunkin

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @FullySilenced said: stack one on top of the other put a couple small windows and a small door and its a kids play house

I can just see it... kids play houses a-la-SD LOL :))

• I need a couple 2inch end caps :) I will wait a few days and let you catch up before I order

• edited December 2013

its....like christmas come a little early..... :D

• @Duck0fDeath said: I need a couple 2inch end caps :) I will wait a few days and let you catch up before I order

Thank you Duck, I do have some folks that have been waiting for a good long while now and have to get them them out the door asap,,,,,,,,after all of this gets counted in.

I really do appreciate how patient our customers are.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• @captainshooch said: I can just see it... kids play houses a-la-SD LOL :))

Best part is: They are modular!

• Yup, just need a few kid's play house square tri clamps and assenble as you wish, no gasket required =))

• Smaug, I know you are really buisy with your Christmas shipment, when you are done with getting everything on line would you let us know?

• Yes of course applepie. Thanks so much for your understanding. Hopefully we will be 100% on line by Monday of this week.

Our new space really helped us manage this largest delivery ever.

• U da man Smaug! I bang your site way to much. Thanks for what you do.

• The next and final shipment of the year is scheduled to be shipped out at the end of this month. I think it is the largest shipment so far and contains the boilers that folks are waiting on. A 40' container packed fairly solid.
    Another 40' container full of boilers is in the works and we're hopeful that it ships out before the Chinese new year.

@Smaug is amazing, we send him a small mountain of fittings - knowing full well that there is no way that he can sell them all - and of course he sells out before the next small mountain can be made and shipped.

• Guys, don't forget it is Christmas and New Years. Smaug has a movie to premier and a holiday to spend with his family. The stuff will get there. Take a moment and put yourself in his shoes. SD has the best customer service in the industry. period. Don't forget, Family is Family.

• edited December 2013

@nvnovrts said: Guys, don't forget it is Christmas and New Years. Smaug has a movie to premier and a holiday to spend with his family. The stuff will get there. Take a moment and put yourself in his shoes. SD has the best customer service in the industry. period. Don't forget, Family is Family.

:!! You said it very well @nvnovrts! Thanks Larry!

It is what you make it!

• So true. A few days off and your customers rebel?. Kidding of course, enjoy the holidays (while you work your ass off).

[Whip cracking sound inserted here for effect.]

• Keep it up guys and his head will be swelled bigger than his ass. :))

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I must admit I owe ole Smaug an apology, was not aware what he had going on, then called him and kept him on the phone for 45 minutes....Guess his swelling is going to go on and on cause he never budged once and stayed with me and put up with my rambling on the phone, u tha man !...Sorry LWT.. I'll call u back in Feb. to get the rest of the Crystal parts.

• edited December 2013

@punkin said: Keep it up guys and his head will be swelled bigger than his ass. :))

I have no ass @punkin.. Just two sticks sticking down out of my torso. How many times do I have to remind you? You must feel pretty silly now aye?

No worries @captainshooch. Call any time.

• I felt sillier yesterday when my 4 year old grandaughter started calling me "The Talking Moustache".

• StillDragon North America is back on line. Place your orders any time and thanks so much for patiently waiting.

• will your milk can lids with the 4" tri clamp fitting work on other milk can boilers? i have a 13 gal hillbilly boiler and when i set it up for VM with the still dragon parts there is so much weight off center that it dents in at the lid and the tower does not sit vertical.

• Hi bdm1010,

I have no way of being able to determine that. I am only am familiar with our own milkcans. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Also our milkcan stands have adjustable feet / levelers.

• I have the brewhaus one with the same problem. I bought a new lid from milehi with the dome and 3 inch opening works like a charm.

• Paging @Smaug any nice happy container full of boilers show up yet?

• edited February 2014

Hi Cambo, Arrival notice says the 6th,,,,,but that does not factor in the possibility/likelihood of a customs exam..........Soon. Very soon.

• My last one got here on the 19th of the first, suppossed to be delivered today 6th of the second.

• Awesome sounds great! Just let me know so i can add the remaining/supporting parts and add them to the freight order

• Two things today. The ship has landed and we are awaiting release. Thanks for hanging in there with us.

And secondly, we will be getting our first samples of **dominoes ** for sampling here in the US. Please email or pm me to get your free samples.....I would really appreciate an evaluation posted here on the SD forum or any where else for that matter.

These dominoes are the same product that Punkin carries over in Oz.

• I didn't know the domino deal was that advandced? Excellent news. There's a guy in Canada i'd like to be one of the first to get some as i've been keeping him informed via email. I'll see if i can go back and trace his details for you.

• Hi Punkin,

have his info. He is a very good customer.

• Thanks mate.