StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

StillDragon North America Bulletin Board

Comments

• edited June 2013

Can finishes 25.5" from finish floor and 30" from finish floor when resting upon the stand.

image image

milk can 25.5 from finish floor.jpg
    600 x 800 - 84K
    on the stand 30 from finish floor.jpg
    600 x 800 - 75K

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• edited June 2013

A slightly different set up to what Lloyd illustrated in the picture of his can. There are any number of ways to plumb this with all of the adapters we offer.

any number of drain solutions.jpg
    600 x 800 - 80K

• Yes, after getting the sample that I thought was 'perfect' I realized it could be better by not having the fill port directly above the drain valve. Then a customer asked for a custom configuration so I added 10 more cans because his design made sense too.

• As compared to the pot belly....hmmmm nice. Are there pot belly pics and specs to compare the different styles? thanx in advance for any pointers. I need to get onboard before they start this internet sales tax noise...it just would be better to get in before that axe falls.

• 1vertical,, the smallest potbelly we stock is 120liters (30 gallon working capacity) and the milk cans are 50 liters ( 10 gallon working capacity). We do have some pics here on the forum as well as pics on the SD North America website. I am sure Punkin also has some tank pics on his SD Oz web site as well.

• edited June 2013

image image

Smaug after you click upload and the thumbnail loads, if you hover over the little pic it will give you the option to insert image or delete image. Click insert image and it will put the larger shot into your post. Saves people having to click backwards and forwards all the time to view the pictures.

boiler2.jpg
    516 x 458 - 35K
    gasboiler3.jpg
    800 x 600 - 111K

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @Smaug That would have been a good picture for the wordless picture thread!

• You talking the pig one Luna?

• That is a thing of beauty. I will talk with larry further. Thank you

• That stand cries out loud for rolls!

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• Oh my no! If you want rollers (wheels) on your boiler they should be the locking type.

You'll be chasing a hot still :D When you put a still in place you really, really, really want it to stay right there.

Adjustable, leveling feet are much handier than casters/rollers/wheels. After plumbing the water and the drain to the boiler and column, getting the collection table setup and all the distilling paraphernalia organized around it you probably won't want to move your boiler very often (and when you do it will be empty so it's very easy to move).

• @Lloyd, true, I was thinking of lockable wheels, but in the end it's not really needed.

Your Place to be >>> www.StillDragon.org <<< Home of the StillDragon® Community Forum

• @FullySilenced said: You talking the pig one Luna?

;) yessir.

• That pig is a LUSH i think... :-O :))

• Hopefully Smaug let's the boiler cool before he hooks up his "backset disposal unit" :))

• =)) =)) =)) now that was FUNNY!

• Hang in there folks. Just received word from our shipper that the entire forthcoming container is under "exam".

• Great news! I'm itching to expand.

• Picking up the next shipment on Monday. Please let me get it all counted in first then I am happy to have you beat me up to get your orders out. Thanks you guys.

• Pigs usually stay clear of me. I don't know why. Maybe it's cause of how I look at them (ie., ...food). I can't see one without smelling a wood fire. (Sorry Smaug, I know it's a pet). :)

• @Smaug said: Picking up the next shipment on Monday. Please let me get it all counted in first then I am happy to have you beat me up to get your orders out. Thanks you guys.

<:-P =D> ahh hell no,no rest for the wicked! Just shitin ya Larry,goods things come to those who wait thank you!

It is what you make it!

• Yippie! Luna's finally getting a Dash. Thanks for the heads up Larry.

• Are the 4x3 bubble tees ready for shipment yet Larry?

• edited October 2013

Hi Brewsmith,
    Yes they are. I also have 100 of this style Bubble Tee also. Works out to $5 more than our normal set up with the SGK.

I am only waiting on the express shipment with the downcomers. Was supposed to be here on Friday but did not show. Hopefully Monday

4 x 4 x 3 SG Bubble Tee.jpg
    800 x 600 - 66K

• Those think glasses might not break as easily either.....

Larry, did you get most of the crystal dragon 4" stuff in ? And PM the pricing please if you could.

• Any ETA on the downcomers?

• They are in stock and i am also presently en route to tbe post office to mail a bunch of IOUs to waiting customers.

• when I try and check out paypal tells me there unavaible

• Sorry. Let me fix that. Please hold.